Goddess Kali is worshipped on the seventh day of Navratra as she is considered the seventh incarnation of Mata Bhagwati. Goddess Kali looks very scary as she has open and long hairs, the body colour is black and big eyes. It is the embodiment of Maa Bhagwati who took it to diminish the demon from earth.
Benefits of Kali Pooja
- When one can reside within, without identification or attachment to the ever-changing external influences, then the Supreme Truth can be realized. This is the path that Mother Kali shows us.
- By spreading her darkness over worldly desire, Kali makes seekers totally oblivious to the transient external elements. They then become totally contained the Self.
- To worship Mother Kali, we perform her pooja, sing her names, recite her mantras, and remember her in both times of ease and in times of difficulties.
Some of the main helping areas :
- Black Magic and Bad Evil Tantra will be destroyed and finished by prayers of Maa Kali completely. Further she will protect her devotee from all the forms of black magic.
- Maa kali will remove all the negative people from your life instantly, once you start praying her with true heart and clean desire. Because she cannot stand wrong things or wrong beings in her disciples life’s.
- Maa kali gives you very strong power to fight against the negativities and bad things in your life but only if you worship her from true heart.
- Maa kali’s powers helps in building a happy married life also. She destroys disloyalty, cheating and wrong person from your life.